As Mental Health professionals, it is important to build a network of support like the branches of a tree – strong, stable and productive. Our clients depend on us professionals to make the most of our resources, so that we are then able to be the best Clinicians we can be in providing their care. For this reason, I offer consulting services, as a way to help share the information that I have with other professionals seeking insight and fresh perspectives. I currently offer consultations and trainings for the following topics:
- Working with Black Female Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Working with Perpetrators of Sexual Violence
- The Effect of Hip Hop culture on Black Adolescent Relationships and Dating
- Sexual Violence and Secrecy in Black Families
- Domestic Violence in Black Families
Call me now to schedule a consultation!